CUSTOM SOFTWARE PROGRAMMING
Our development group handles all phases of software design, specifications, user interface, testing, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
What we do:
- Meet with you or your organization to understand your unique requirements and vision
- Draft a storyboard that allows both sides to further discuss the project
- Organize a team of designers and programmers to address your project requirements
- Negotiate the use of third party technologies such as APIs and Cloud services
- Purchase licenses to existing technologies we may need to implement your project
- Evaluate existing technology solutions in your market to determine how your solution may provide value and potentially a better user experience
- Design final storyboards and project specifications
- Manage the project management and coordination of various human resources and product deliveries
- Prototype beta versions of the project at various stages of development and make adjustments based on client needs and usability testing
- Prepare the hosting environment, scheduled backups and test business continuity strategies
- User testing of the custom solution’s frontend and backend
- Prepare user documentation
- Deploy the application and perform data migration as necessary
- Provide training and ongoing support services
Examples of custom applications we developed for clients:
- Online proposal submission and voting system for the International Color Consortium. This system allows technical member organizations to submit requests for changes and additions to the ICC standard. These proposals are then submitted for voting among various parties.
- Online tradeshow that showcases virtual booths with company and product information. The online tradeshow allows visitors to create a favorites area to store information from various booths. This system may also be used to plan a visit to the physical show.
- Content management systems for member organizations to maintain a large online presence (100s of unique pages) providing dynamic features such as member locators, online registration and more.
- Custom member directory with nearest member locators based on distance and interests. This directory is used to locate instructors on a variety of criteria.
- Technical support system to manage incoming phone and online requests. The system assigns requests in a load balanced manner to available staff. The self-help component has a data mining component that allows support staff to repurpose closed ticket content for automated future requests.
- Multi-screen peer-to-peer synchronized multi-artist visual presentation. This Internet based image installation allows a master screen (controller) to become dominant in establishing when other screens may switch content and in what order. It was developed to provide artists a way to showcase work that requires a certain controlled sequence with screens and resolutions of all types.
- A large scale online manual for higher education immigration information and research used by law firms and educational institutions. The manual is a searchable knowledge base of current U.S. laws, policies, and procedures related to international student and scholar immigration and visa issues.
- Web based image editing tools that allow users to rotate, scale and crop images online.
- Cloud based searchable image libraries with features such as search by color, automated batch keywording and a captioning suggestion tool.
- Multi-layer image and soundtrack synchronization system allows multiple tracks to play as images are displayed from a hierarchical repository of content. The content hierarchy is what relates the visual assets to tracks and each level of hierarchy can have its own timeline.
- Content management systems for people in creative fields.
- Hundreds of custom developed websites and graphical elements for clients of all sizes.